Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jokes to Split Your Pants

Some days are just plain boring and you need something to make the day go along. My favorite way to humor myself is telling jokes. Here are some of the best I've heard.

Knock knock. Who's there? Panther. Panther who?
Panther no panth I'm going thwimming!

Knock knock. Who's there? Dwayne. Dwayne who? Dwayne the tub I'm dwowning!

Knock knock. Who's there? Interrupting cow. Interrup-- MOO!!!!!!

Knock knock. Who's there? Banana. Banana who? *repeat a few times* Knock knock. Who's there? Orange. Orange who? Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

Go up to someone in school, work, or home and look them in the eye and say: I love U. *pause* It's my favorite letter!

I did that I love U one to a friend and he thought I meant it. It took him a while to get it... It's a good thing we're friends. ;)

2 comments:

  1. The Panther one is my favorite, although my friend Steph and I laughed over the Interrupting Cow one for a very, very long time!

    ReplyDelete