Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Quirky Quotes

Ok so it's been a while and I haven't been able to come up with anything good, so I decided to do some quotes that make me smile. :) Enjoy!

"Of all the animals, the boy is the most troublesome and the most facinating" -Apricot Plum

"Secrets, secrets are no fun, unless you share with everyone!" -Lynn Adair

"Celebrate that happiness that friends are always giving. Make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" -Amanda Bradley

"The only thing worse than a liar, is a bad liar" -Lucy Liu

"Just because your family loves you doesn't mean they understand you." -Francesca Shrapnel

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." -Miss Piggy

"I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch." -Gilda Radner

"Some people don't think that women in the military can kill if the get into a fight. I think we can. All the general has to do is walk over to the women and say, 'You see the enemy over there? They say you look fat in those uniforms.'" -Elayne Boosler

"I make the best oatmeal-raisin cookies in the world. Well, I don't make them a lot because I don't think it's fair to the other cookies." -Pheobe from Friends

"No wonder Sleeping Beauty looked good... she took long naps, never got old, and didn't have to do anything but snore to get her Prince Charming." -Olive Green

"I can keep secrets. It's the girls I tell them to who can't keep a secret at all" -Brooke Vermillion

"Dogs come when they're called. Cats take a message and get back to you later." -Mary Bly

I got all of those quotes from the book, The Big Book of Girl Stuff by Bart King and his five sisters

1 comment: