Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stupid Cell Phones

You know what I hate about cell phones? Well, not on all cell phones, but my mom's phone and the house phone never show that I call. Like today for instance, I was after school practicing my cello with my teacher and I got done with that at 2:30. I called my mom to have her come get me but she never answered. I called and called but no answer. I heard this big ambulance, firetruck race by my school, and I assumed the worst. I called my dad to pick me up, but he wasn't going to be leaving work for 30 minutes. Finally I got a ride from a friend. When I got home, my mom checked her phone and it said I had called but no ring, the weirdest was that the house phone said I never called even once! I swear I called 50 billion times! Perhaps I don't exist.....

1 comment:

  1. You DO exist, I promise! And I love you even if I don't get your calls!

    ReplyDelete