Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Humor Dictionary

Some of you may be wondering why I call my blog The Nutbucket. Well, one day my dad was telling my sister and I to brush our teeth or something, and at the end he called us nutbuckets and it just stuck. If I were to write a dictionary, that would be in it. Speaking of which, why don't I?

Dolphin squeak [dol-fin sqweek] -noun 1.A high-pitched laugh followed by short gasps for air.

Hugegantic [hyooj-gan-tik] -adj 1. A very huge, gigantic object.

Nutbucket [nuht-buhk-it] -noun 1. A name given to someone who appears to be slightly insane.

Well, maybe I'll come up with some more later, but for now, those are the few words that will boost your humor meter a bit.

6 comments:

  1. Love your dictionary entries! My fave is nutbucket of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love it! Very creative. I can't wait to read what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a humor meter booster every once in a while. "nutbucket" or "hugegantic" outta do it! Cute post Madison! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you!! You have "People" too just like your Mom. Loved this post. I have a few Nutbuckets around my home too. XO - Daria

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Daria for coming! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete