Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tripping 101

Well today in CTE (Career and Technical Education) a boy who shall not be named tripped me. I was so mad! Plus it was in front of the guy I kinda like. Man I wish I wasn't so clumsy...

Here are some tips on the whole tripping subject:

1. Always watch where you are walking down and UP the stairs so you won't have to be on crutches for a whole day and rent an elevator key... Not that I did that or anything... Plus if you need some cover say the following : "Have I stopped bouncing yet?" "I'm a professional stuntwoman, don't try this at home." " Well, that was graceful" "I can teach you how to do that if you want." and "Who are you? I think I have amnesia. Guess I can't take the history test."

2. Watch for stupid people (boys in particular) who "happened" to stick their leg out.

3. If you ever fall on a flat surface, say "I was testing gravity, and by the way, it works."

2 comments:

  1. This post had me totally cracking up! You're super smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really hate being clumsy though....

    ReplyDelete