Sunday, January 9, 2011

Little Vikings

Today while my mother was making dinner, my two little siblings were regressing into prehistoric times. They grabbed a fork and spoon for each of them and sat at the table screaming, "We want food! We want food!" It was quite a sight. When my mom tried to videotape them, they changed their words and started turning red. My baby sister acted funny and shrunk under the table while my brother stuck the fork and spoon in his mouth.

Earlier today my little baby sister likes to talk about her "scary dreams" and was telling my mother all about a ghost. She said, "Mom, there was a ghost with one black eye, not two black eyes, um, but one black eye, ok? And he was VERY scary. He said BOO! and fell off the mountain. And then he died." Sometimes I wonder if she really knows what she is saying.

2 comments:

  1. That was so dang funny! My latest favorite is her saying, "Mommy, are you talking to yourself?" I wasn't--I was actually talking to your dad but she didn't think anyone was listening!

    ReplyDelete