Saturday, September 17, 2011

6 Truths About Life

My sister sent me another email from one of her friends. This one is pretty funny!

1. You cannot stick your tongue out and look up at the ceiling at the same time, a physical impossibility due to the tendons within your neck.

2. All idiots, after reading #1 will try it.

3. And discover #1 is a lie.

4. You are now laughing because you are an idiot.

5. You will soon post on Facebook about what an idiot you are and then you will tell all your friends about this blog. (I had to change this step because it said to forward this email... but this is a blog not an email.)

6. There is still a stupid smile on your face. :)

Hope you liked that one! I did this... Sometimes I wonder if I have a new disease... One that I'm smart but stupid too...

No comments:

Post a Comment